Tuesday, February 17, 2015

P R O J E C T S P A C E

Yeayyyyy! Finally managed to go to SPACE cafe last Sunday with my sister!! *drum rolls  We have different drinks, I order a cup of flat white while my sis order a cup of red latte and with a piece of red velvet cake :)

This cafe is a simple cafe that giving us a warm and cozy atmosphere  with black x white theme. After having our coffee for awhile, we met   Daphne and I got a selfie with her :)




coffee with terrarium


selfie with terrarium 


selfie with Daphne :)

Project Space
 FB: Project Space
IG: projectspace_
Email: projectspacemy@gmail.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Follow my social network for more updates :)

Twitter: klkkquan
Instagram :soniasim28

Panda, xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment