Thursday, March 19, 2015

WINNER DEBUT ALBUM

I suppose to update this post on Tuesday but unfortunately I fall sick :( My fever came and gone like wtf LOLOL Today my mum decided to bring me to the clinic and finally I feeling better. Yeah so let's go back to the real topic! XD

If you are a kpop stans, you will be very excited when your favourite groups have a comeback or debut, same goes to me. When I heard Winner is going to debut, I was so excited and really want their album so badly. Can't think much about it just keep it as a dream to achieve. Good thing are still waiting for you, you just need to walk forward and get it. On IG, I found a shop that having album giveaway. Without thinking much, I joined. I request Winner Debut Album if I won it. Until the day when the owner announced the winners, I'm one of the winner!!! At the moment, I can't believe it and just can't stop smiling. 

My album reached on Monday! *thats why I decided to update on Tuesday  It's really beyond my expectation. I thought it will reach my house by Tuesday or Wednesday. I opened the parcel immediately after I got home from school. I was so surprised. The owner packed the parcel nicely and neatly. But the cd's holder broke into pieces.   So I told her about it and sent her a photo of it. I told her the condition and she decided to send me a new one. OMG WHERE CAN YOU GET A GOOD OWNER LIKE HER!!!! I post the album back to her and waiting for my new one ^^

P/S: I got Song Minho's PC XD 


The album :)


The photobook (front page)


Mino's photocard (front)


Mino's photocard (back)



The cd holder :(

This kpop shop really recommended to people who want to buy official album, merchandise, ost, music card, poster, goods, japan album and photobook :) Her service really good and she is really friendly ^^ P/S: Albums are sealed!

You can find her through Instagram @suarskpopshop and FB Suars Kpop Shop. Whatsapp 017-7154269 :)

You can also follow my social network for daily updates <3

Instagram @soniasim28
Twitter @klkkquan

Panda, xoxo 




No comments:

Post a Comment