Saturday, August 29, 2015

KPOP EVENTS

wow it's been awhile since my last update. I guess most of you already knew about this but still I'm going to blog about it. 

This year I realise there are a lot of KPOP events in Malaysia. Starting from January till now, KPOP artists none stop coming to Malaysia. I'm glad to have them here since we have only small chances to go to Korea to meet them. 

As I know and you know (maybe), the nearest event is Matta Fair. It will be held at Putra World Trade Centre also known as PWTC in Kuala Lumpur. This fair is stating from 4th until 6th of September 2015. In conjunction with this event, they are bring Running Man cast, Kang Gary. YES! Kang Gary will be here with us on the 5th of September, from 5:20pm - 6:00pm. 

Next, HIGH4 is coming to Malaysia for their promotional tour from 3rd until 6th of September 2015. This event is brought to you by New Pro Star. More info, visit New Pro Star .

Last but not least, the most exciting event that all the Malaysians have waited. IT'S MTV WORLD STAGE!! They bringing Apink to MTV World Stage this year and also other artists, Jason Derulo, Carly Rae Jepsen and Sekai No Owori!! A very look forward event!! Free tickets, visit MTV World Stage!

This is all the latest update from me. I'm currently busy on my trials. Wish me luck! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment