Wednesday, September 2, 2015

#worldstagemy- part 2

*drum rolls* MTV WORLD STAGE is coming soon!!!! I just got tickets from @mtvasia! Thank you so much!

At first, when I got email from @mtvasia, I was speechless! I feeling like OMG "is this real?" "really???" "am i going to mtv world stage????" - real thoughts I was so happy and I can't wait to have fun and enjoy the stage this 12th! But I was so curious about how many tickets I will get. So I email them, asking how many tickets I will get. I guess the most we can get is only a pairs. And heap, they replied me saying I will get only a pair. So I was relief because I won't be going alone :)



Surprisingly today I got letter from them, when I opened it ITS 4 TICKETS INSIDEEEE!!!!! I was like "ma!! ma!! I got tickets, not 2 leh but 4!!!!" - conversation with mum  My mum didn't  give me response because she was reading newspaper lol! Really million thanks to @mtvasia for these tickets so that I can bring my siblings to enjoy together with me - now i feel 4 siblings are just perfect! 

If you didn't get any tickets, you can still go to Sunway Pyramid this 5th & 6th of September to win some!! Don't waste this chance! See you there! #mtvrockssssss 

Follow @mtvasia on Instagram for more updates and also my Instagram @soniasim28! 

xoxo <3


No comments:

Post a Comment