Monday, January 4, 2016

Super Junior In Malaysia!!

Annyeong! It's a brand new year! My December have been a busy month for me, this is the reason I can't update my blog on time :X

So we move on, as my title said SJ in Malaysia, YEAPPPPP! To be correct, it's SJ's Leeteuk and Kangin who came here for SPAO Opening Ceremony. ELF patiently waiting for Leeteuk and Kangin's appearance! They have been waiting since morning, even the mall haven't open yet! An applause for them for being super duper good fans! 

There are autograph session for all the lucky fans who got the pass for it! *i'm so jelly* Their meet & greet makes all of us gone crazy X.X  Leeteuk's fans service was the best. He bow and waving hand to all fans at every corner oMg! Kangin was busying with his drinks until he forgets his fans were shouting and waving at him >_< 




Super Junior's fans are not jokes! 


Leeteuk's fans service! 


Again Leeteuk's fans service 


Kangin oppa! See you again 

 Leeteuk oppa! See you again 


Leeteuk oppa 

Sorry for the late update! I took few videos of them, head to @klkkquan on IG to watch it! Thank you 

Panda, xoxo 








No comments:

Post a Comment