Tuesday, July 5, 2016

WAWA LAND DESSERT

Hello! I was wandering around for a month ++ and I'm now back to my blog. I recently went to a dessert cafe called WaWa Land that is famous for it's waffles! I'm a huge fans of waffle and craving for that few days ago. My sister tag me on a link and ask me wanna go or not, for me why not give a try right *since I'm craving for waffle as well*




Basically the atmosphere are cozy and warm with cheerful feeling. We were welcomed by the staffs and putting us on a sit. We were given menu and we can take our own sweet time to decide as we need to order it by ourself at the counter. So, the menu was attractive enough with all the desserts' names and I bet you can't decide one! You can easily choose if you are concern about you budget because there are 3 prices *ala-carte, ala-carte + any tea, ala-carte + any drink*



Right in front the entrance//little cozy place for photos


They still have some space at the left hand side :)


The outside//not suggest to sit outside in the afternoon cause super hot!!


if you lucky enough, you can get a personal space with your friends/family
self service little corner here//fork, knife, water, plates


don't worry if you are bringing kids//there is a corner for kids to play 


chocolate banana waffle 


Photo with sister :)


It's worth to try if you're a waffle lover! I definitely will back again to try on other waffles! 

Don't know how to go? Don't worry! 

FB: www.facebook.com/wawalandmy
Instagram: wawalandmy
Waze: Wawa Malaysia
Address: F-G-21, IOI Boulevard, Jalan Kenari 5,
               Bandar Puchong Jaya, 47100 Puchong,
               Selangor. 


Panda, xoxo 




No comments:

Post a Comment