Wednesday, October 12, 2016

ENCHANTED SIBLINGS 2ND BRANCH OPENING!

Hello lovelies! Congratulations to Enchanted Siblings on the 2nd branch opening at Publika! 

Last Saturday, Enchanted Siblings having their second branch opening at Publika! I saw Chanwon share on her social media and I was surprised because she will be there too! I have been following her blog and social media for quite sometime and really wish to meet her! So few days before, I asked my friend if she wanna follow me to the opening and she is okay with it! 


When we reached, we registered at the counter and got myself a goodies bag! We walked into the shop and it's well decorated. All the pinkish feels, so lovely! I personally love pink because I love Hello Kitty very much. 


The background is just perfect for a photo! 



Their nail art's samples

Their nail art are amazing! If you wanna pamper yourself but don't know what theme you should go with, visit Enchanted Siblings! They know how to do for you! Not only as above photos, you love Song Joong Ki oppa?, they will do for you. Love Big Bang?, they will do for you! Love iKON?, they will do for you as well!






We got to do DIY scrub as well! 




I seriously love the decoration so much! 



                                  Doris ♡                                                                          Karina 


                                  Chanwon ♡                                                                     Vicky 


Chanwon even called Yih Jen to join in as well! So sweet of her! :D

I got to met with Doris, Karina, Chanwon and also Vicky!!! They are super friendly and we have a short talk! Glad to meet you all and hope to see you all again! 

Last but not least, I want to say thanks to my friend, Yih Jen that been dragged by me to this opening event. She even became my part time photographer hahahah!  




How to go to Enchanted Siblings' shop?

Waze: Echanted Siblings (either Publika or Sri Petaling)



Thank you for dropping by & hope you enjoy reading!! 

Panda, xoxo 







No comments:

Post a Comment