Sunday, November 27, 2016

#babyyypandatravel TO KOREA!



Finally I got to write on my trip to Korea! 
I just landed yesterday and feeling a bit weird haha

Waking up in Malaysia & had my mum's cooking definitely feels home!
Having the sky still bright even it's already 7:00pm. 

This is just a rough intro on how I'm going to split my post.
Basically I went to Korea for 8 days 7 nights for Seoul and Busan.
I will blog day by day it will be easier I think and I will share some useful tips for my very first experience.
I will share my Airbnb stay and my shopping haul. 

Below for the total expanses I spent during my trip. 

My rate was RM3.80 = 1,000 won

Accommodation: RM 535.40 - paid in RM
Flight tickets (round trip): RM732 + RM159 (luggage) = RM891
Transportation: 50,000 won (RM190)
Total money change for shopping: RM3990 = 1,050,000 won
Grand total: RM5500 ±

----------------------------------------------------------------

The season I went was actually autumn but it was freezing cold when I reached there. Unexpected. 
The temperature was around 10 - 16℃ in day time while 0 - -5℃ in the night time.

The temperature in the first 3 days was windy cold and hot (keep changing) 
The remaining days was freezing windy cold (the strong wind blew non-stop) but the hot sun helps in the morning + afternoon! 
And yesterday when I was on my way to Incheon Airport, it snow!! 

"TIPS: keep on checking your weather apps to make sure the clothes are suitable for the weather"

----------------------------------------------------------------

That's all for my short post. My brain is not working good now hahah
If I left out something, I will update it on my TIPS post soon.

P/S: I might be updating very slow but I will blog them out to help more people who is going to backpack travel to Korea! Please share them among your family & friends! 

Please stay tune to it! 

FOLLOW ON MY SOCIAL MEDIA! 

Twitter: klkkquan (I will post my link on my twitter once I updated!)
Instagram: soniasim28 (search #babyyypandatravel for more photos)

Thank you for reading and see you again in the next post! 

Panda, xoxo 







No comments:

Post a Comment