Monday, February 13, 2017

TOP 6 - TOP 10 OF MY SHOPPING HAUL!


I'm back with my beauty products which I bought during my trip. As previous post was my TOP 5 favourite products so this post going to be my TOP 6 - TOP 10 favourite products.
Let's get started!

TOP 6 - Etude House - Lovely Cookie Blusher #6 Grapefruit Jelly

 with cute sponge!



I don't know this colour was the most selected colour by make up youtubers and make up artist as well. For me, the colour is not over pinkish. The texture is soft and light where is suitable for every make up look.

TOP 7 - A'PIEU - Slim-Fit Pencil Gel Liner (Black)



I actually bought the wrong one but this turned out good for me. I used this for fill in the space between my eyelashes and it done a job. But this gel liner must handle with extra because it is easily broken (I broke it few times already T_T) and it's smudge a little. Anyway, this is one of my favourite as well!

TOP 8 - Chateu Labiotte - Wine Lip Tint #RD02 & #CR01





I'm not a lip tint lover but I'm just gave it a try. I knew this brand from SunnyDahye unnie (if you knew her, she is cute!), she recommended a lot on this lip tint. Also, one of my friend is using this lip tint and she suggest me to buy it. On the second last day of my trip, they having sales like 1 + 1 so I grabbed them *lollll* I chose one is pink-peach and another one is medium red-pink. I love the medium red-pink more because the pink-peach is too light for me but sometimes I preferred to go with the pink-peach as well (you know girls' mood). It look special with the wine bottle concept. Both colours are nice and pigmented but it won't maintain too long on your lips. Still worth to try it!

TOP 9 - Banila.co - Clean It Zero



I wasn't alert about this product when it launch until my friend told me that it was make up remover in balm form. She bought 4 in a pack and asked if I want one of it so I bought from her one. This balm is magically remove your makeup in instant speed. It's not oily at all and easily remove your make up. After using this balm, just rinse with water and wash your face with cleanser and you are done. But I don't know how to remove my eyes make up without it going into my eyes. When it went into your eyes, your eyes will only feel uncomfortable and no pain. Over all, recommended!
..
.
1. Apply a little amount
2. Rub slowly
3. Wipe with cotton or tissue paper
4. TA DA! It's clear in just few minutes! *after wipe, wash with cleanser*

TOP 10 - A'PIEU  - All in One - Perfume Mist (Cotton Mild)


Buying this wasn't my plan, just because we need more 2,500KRW to claim the tax refund on the spot so I bought this which cost me 3,000KRW only. I love the fruity smell of this mist. But smell is too light which will not last very long. 


That's all for my post today! I still have a product which I haven't get to try it yet. I will write a review on my Instagram instead after I try it. Hope this post help you out a little! 
Thank you for reading and see you on the next post! 

-

You can reach me at 
Instagram: soniasim28
Twitter: klkkquan
Email: klkkquan@gmail.com

THANK YOU! 

No comments:

Post a Comment