Sunday, March 23, 2014

EXOstans Gathering!

Yesterday I had a small gathering with my schoolmates to celebrate my friends's birthday. I can't imagine back their craziness yesterday. We all really gone crazy! And only crazy when EXO songs came out. I did little surprise for 2 of my friend and my surprise really worked. They said they very touched :') I just made it as they request to do so. Actually I knew the feel of disappointed so I hate to give people hope and their expectation gone wrong. So I made it ! :) 



                                                               The surprise :)


                 Back : Hui Jing, Areesya, Aisyatul
                    Front : Alia, Maisara, Me


We all really enjoyed and it's my first time hanging out with my malay friends! Hope to have more time to spend together like this again! Forever loves <3

Panda, xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment