Friday, March 28, 2014

Sunway Pyramid - Dessert!

Hello peeps!! Yesterday I went to Sunway Pyramid with my friends. We took train and bus to reach there. My very first time experience went there by train and bus. When we reached there, we started to find FOODSS!! We are monsters AHHAHAHAH! So we start our food journey with lunch - BBQ Plaza! Slurpppp~~ yummyyy! Then I craving for mix fruits, yeah we have it. Actually before we get our lunch, I wanted to try MOO COW. It seem so cute and I wanted to try it but I don't get to try :( Nvm we still have next time! 

I don't get my MOO COW but it's okay. Down here is something really heaven I had tried yesterday. My first try on Tong Pak Fu's dessert. I wish I can have more!! Really I just can't. The King of Fruits really driving me crazyyyyyy!! Not only that we also ordered a Mango Sago with Glutinous Balls



The King of Fruits! 
Taste really daebak! 
asdfghjkl


Mango Sago >_<
Too yummy !!


After that we move on to our next destination as it's locate near to the door which we entered earlier. So we reached the newly open cafe that is Caffe Bene. Everybody knows that Lee Kwang Soo came on grand opening day so because of that it's attracted us to have a taste on it. So we decided to buy a cup and share together. But this really really highly recommended to all. I just ordered Cookies and Cream Bingsu as we all are full. Just want to have a try on it. Yes again HEAVEN!




Cookies and Cream Bingsu!
Words can't describe the taste!
Taste it yourself :)
*actually on top have red beans but yesterday they out of red beans :( *

So yes that is all for now. Will keep on share my food journey with you all :) And dessert above really worth to be try! 

Panda, xoxo 



No comments:

Post a Comment