Friday, May 2, 2014

Happy Sweet 16th Birthday! *part 1*

It's been awhile I didn't blog T.T *school student* It's okay. Let's go back to my title! Today I going to blog about my birthday celebration on my birthday, 28th April *its Monday, sorry for the late update /.\*

What I wrote just now ? Monday ? That means it's a school day. Monday blueeee. But that day for it's RAINBOW  Received wishes at 12am from my friends. Million of thanks :D 

So it's monday. I went to school like normal. Was expecting something will happen, NO! Like a stupid girl smiling alone suddenly one of my malay classmate started to sang me birthday song. I'm shocked! Keep saying "Thank You" non-stop on that day. But still nothinggggggg. I actually knew got something but just act like I don't know cause I doesn't want to spoil it. 

Recess time!! I brought blueberry cheese tarts for my 11 wolves. Go down like normal and sitting on the dataran *the place where I recess* Unexpected thing! Two of my friends from other class called me and dragged me to the canteen, I was like what? why? why??? Then they called to close my eyes and I just followed. Areesya said reached and she called me open my eyes. I was like WTFFFFFFF?! A big hello kitty cake infront my eyes. They sang me birthday song and I cried while laughing cause I too touched, something never expected :') Thanks FLAW - Aisyatul, Areesya, Liyana, Maisara and Anis ; and also Hui Jing Really appreciate what you all did to me and I felt really lucky T.T #lovesbabeee




Happy kid :D


After the first surprise, 2 wolves came and called me go to dataran. I was holding my cake and walked to dataran. My 11 wolves are ready sitting a big round circle. I'm speechless. OMGGGG! Yeollie took out a puff with candle and they sang birthday song again. Awwwww of course I cried again T.T Even I already knew got surprise but I surprise too *hahahah* Received alot of presents on that day and wishes from teachers too ❤ 


Presents from all ma babeeee 


EXO merchandise at present ! 

This is all for part 1 :)

Panda, xoxo 


No comments:

Post a Comment