Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Overdose album -270514-

Hello people! As its written there, yes I bought EXO-M OVERDOSE ALBUM. It's was my first album that I bought! And buying this album without planning it. Just went, saw and bought! 

Yesterday I was hanging out with my friend. Only we two she is a girl* lolol. Then we went to shout out loud - sing. We had our lunch mcd - craving for so long finally omgg *yummy* Next we went to popular to see album and at the moment she saw exo-m overdose album, she showed me and i was like 'omg wan buy or not ah? Hmmmm' think for few minutes , finally made up my mind to buy it. 

Bought it yeahhhhh! I said leggo we open it on the spot to see the photocard's photo. And we both are very excited! We open it and I wat expect Chen but its Tao. We both are like crazy people laughing at the public and i said you sent to much sense of Tao in this album. Hahahahah it's okay to get Tao but actually I wan Kris T.T

*sadly i cant post photos :(*

but can see through my 
twitter @klkkquan
Instagram soniasim28

Panda, xoxo 


No comments:

Post a Comment