Sunday, July 5, 2015

CNBLUE in Malaysia!!!

Yesterday I went to MidValley just to see CNBLUE!! omg

The Class Malaysia invited CNBLUE for launching of new branch at MidValley! Thank a lot to The Class Malaysia for inviting them and give a chance for us to meet them! Some of lucky fans got the chance to meet & greet and also group photo with them *aww so lucky! im not the one of them :( 

Before that let me nag a little, CNBLUE's fans are not jokes! I can said this because I experienced it yesterday! I knew you all are excited to see them same goes to me but bear in mind that safety come first! Your safety and also others. My experience: I'm from back line got push until in front and almost hit (push) my friend to the barricade, I used my whole body and all my energy just to stay static but I can't so I leave T.T  P/S: Just a friendly reminder for fans on other events, please please please think for other people as well. No pushing each other just to get yourself a good place :) excuse me hahahah for nagging too much but I think it's a need to said this :D

Because of that reason, I only got these photos~ :) 




Before CNBLUE's appearance, there are short fashion show by 4 남자 !!


CNBLUE OPPAAAAAA!!!!!!!


Min Hyuk sshi :)


Jung Shin sshi :)


Oppas' back <3 <3 




Yong Hwa oppaaaaa!! <3


I just got this T.T But at least I have it :)

That's all! Hope to see them again! :D Follow my fancam acc at IG @klkkquan for quick updates on kpop! :)








No comments:

Post a Comment