Sunday, June 21, 2015

Haraju-Cube

Bello! Today my sister and I went to a Japanese dessert cafe called Haraju-Cube. It's located at Empire Damansara. I've seen a lot of people uploading photos to social network and curiosity hits me -it is nice?

Last week my sister actually planned to go but I'm at Sunway Giza fangirling about my oppa ㅋㅋㅋ  So she didn't make it and decided to go on today. So we went! It's easy to get there by using waze :) 



outside the cafe

The weather is killing me!! It's so hot. When we reached, the queue was crazy, very long. We have no choice and just queue ㅠ. ㅠ  Thanks to the waitress from another cafe who serve us small cup of refreshing lemonade!! We queue for 35 minutes and finally we are in! 


Haraju-Milk:Coffee Rm8.90


Bana-Choco RM24.90

We ordered haraju-cube: coffee and bana-choco. The coffee really taste very good! We ordered banana choco so banana lovers you can try this out! And the toast is really big!! My sister and I can't finish it, such a waste but we finished 80% of it. My suggestion is try to go there with group, it's better :) Sharing is caring!! It's worth to try, bring your friends along :D

After we ate our dessert, my sister suggest to watch movie together with my another sister and younger brother . So I decided to watch minions but she said jurassic world was really nice. But I refuse and watch minions. AHHAHA *i regret after that T.T 

Today was a nice day. I don't know why but I'm happy. Hope we will have more days like today! 

Address: 103, Empire Damansara, Jalan PJU 8/8, Damansara Perdana, 47800 Petaling Jaya, Malaysia

*Above is just my opinion, not sponsor post*

Follow my social network for daily updates :)
Instagram: @soniasim28
Twitter: @klkkquan
Email: klkkquan@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment