Monday, October 19, 2015

KOREAN LIFESTYLE ROADSHOW

Annyeong! :) Kshow2015 organised an event called Korean Lifestyle Roadshow at Berjaya Times Square. This is a open event that everybody can experience Korean culture. This roadshow started on 16-18 Oct from 10am-10pm. 



So, yesterday I went there alone. It's written in the flyer we can try on Hanbok there. I was so happy because I really dreamt of wearing Hanbok. After trying on Hanbok, I hope I own one because it's really beautiful! They also having food tasting session but I missed it as I went back home early *tteokbokki & kimbap T.T  


Happy kid is happy :D


Korean eonni 


Chinese eonni in Hanbok 


My name written in Hangul 

I continue to walk alone and I stop by a shop. Things inside really attracted me but all is too expensive T.T
I was choosing pen and I saw this random eyes art WOW! That person must be talented! ♡.


It's time to return home! 


Train Selfie 

Follow my social network for more daily updates! :)
Instagram: soniasim28

Panda, xoxo 





No comments:

Post a Comment