Saturday, October 3, 2015

OFFICIALLY GRADUATED!

YEAYYYY! I'm officially graduated from secondary school's life! 6 years of primary school and 5 years of secondary school! The path I gone through is totally worth it! This is not the end of my journey but my journey just officially started! Just let me happy awhile lol 

My friends and I graduated beautifully! Well dressed up, prettily make up, looked like twenties' girls and high heels! It's really a very good experience for us especially the first graduation event for us. Totally appreciate all the hard work teachers done for us to getting this event went well! 

So let's see our beautiful faces~ 



Pretty Azza 


5 years friendship, Fatihah 


Partner tak senonoh, Zaimi 


All my pretty classmates 


Teacher Lily 



Follow my social network for more daily updates :D 
Instagram: soniasim28

Panda, xoxo 







No comments:

Post a Comment