Wednesday, August 10, 2016

FAMINE 30 - 2016

Hello people! It's quite late to blog about this but since I can't put out some time to blog, so I'm here taking my working hour to blog *SHHH

It's my 5th year joining this meaningful event. This year we having 14,000 people joined and it's really good to know there are so many people that are willing to sacrifice their time and fight hunger for those poor children. It's still that tiring since I always can't sleep the night before the countdown day, I just don't know why. But compare to previous years, this year would be better a bit cause I'm not really that tired and sleepy.

Moving on, we having the DIY camp at Sungei Way ( a school hall). Having games for whole day and off to bed. Preparing for tomorrow, the countdown day! This year ambassador is Gary Chaw *omg really wanna meet him for real and finally wish came true! The countdown event held at Stadium Melawati, Shah Alam *lucky cause it't indoor so we won't be like last year at the outdoor stadium*

It's basically the same but this I gonna write in this post. In 5 years, for the first time standing on the stage looking at the 14,000 people! I volunteered to be on stage to play games with supporting celebrities, it such a fresh experience HAHAHAH I was nervous and of course fascinated by the people around the stadium, it's such a big crowd!!

I'm proud of myself that I can continue joining this camp for 5 years! We are lucky to have foods, money, facilities, clean water and most importantly good health. Since we can help people why don't we lend a hand to help people :) Let's join together next year and make the world a better one!



My squad 


Every year must have this paint art!


Starlights 


2016 group photos 


Till next post! 

Panda, xoxo 






No comments:

Post a Comment