Wednesday, August 31, 2016

WEDNESDAY: INNISFREE X MANGOSIX

Hello people! IT'S OUR 59TH NATIONAL DAY TODAY, HAPPY MERDEKA! Since it's holiday today, of course I need appreciate it! I called out my friend and we went to Sunway Pyramid.

We get our lunch at Dubuyo *didn't take any photos because we are starving XD* This restaurant is my favourite to get bibimbap & tteokbokki, really recommended! After we got our food, I want to get my refill for my cushion *finished already!* Innisfree cushion is my first cushion! I've been using Innisfree cushion since it's launch and I really love it!

INNISFREE

We went to Innisfree and happily grab my refill. Head to the counter and the girl asked me whether I have the cushion case or not, I answered I have the old one, she replied the refill can't fit into the old cushion case so you need to buy the new case. That moment I was so speechless T.T Conclusion: I need to buy new case but since they launch 100 new designed cases, I'm free to choose and I got to choose 2 because they have promotion!






JUST CHOOSE!



I really love polkadots a lot! 


This colour actually is like light pink/warm peach colour! 


The refill! 

That's all my my innisfree post! I will update another post regarding to the old case vs new case! Stay tuned :) 

MANGOSIX

After we done with out shopping, we head to a korean cafe named MANGOSIX, if you are a fans of The Heirs, you probably know this! I heard it's opening in Malaysia but never had a chance to go and finally I got try it today! 

Going there might be easy but I don't know why waze fooled me around today! After a big round and finally reached our destination! 




The cafe is very big as you can see, so don't scare if you can't see it! After we parked our car, I can see a lot of people going in the cafe. YUP, we went in and the queue was long *not that long but still need wait!*


The menu nicely arranged on top and you can see it while queueing!




Multiple kind of drinks! 


Till our turn, we ordered their signature Mango Waffle and a Mango Shake instead of Mango Tango. We seated at upstairs because downstairs is full *business! very good*




Date of the day! 


Mango Shake (L) for RM15!


Mango Waffle for RM16!


I would say that the mango shake is very delicious but the waffle is not like what I expected. The waffle is soft and not really crunchy. But overall is all good! 

Name: MangoSix
Waze: MangoSix
Location: after Starbucks & MCD

That's all for today! Thanks for reading! Comments/suggestions are welcome :)

Follow my Instagram (soniasim28) and Twitter (klkkquan) for more daily updates! 

Panda, xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment