Monday, July 17, 2017

REVIEW : ETUDE HOUSE CHERRY BLOSSOM MAKE UP PALETTE


Konichiwa! My first Japanese greeting on my blog! I'm back with a new post which is I'm going to review the cherry blossom make up paltete from Etude House which is their special edition for the spring season. I really love seeing cherry blossom everywhere when it's spring season. I haven't been to Korea or Japan during spring season but I got to see some while I'm in Taiwan. They are so beautiful!


So when Etude House posted out a photo of this palette on their Instagram, I was like I need to get this!!! The colours are super beautiful and I really want it. I was finding a way to get this palette because I scared it sold out in a speed of lightning. Then, one of my friend said she is going to Korea. I quickly told her that I need her help to get me this palette and she got it for me. Thank you! 💖

The colours are so gorgeous!

This palette consists of 10 colours as well which same as my previous Etude House Juicy Bar palette but the different is that this palette creates more girly, cute and feminine look even you can also create a glam look with this palette. Some colours are pigmented and some are not really showing effect but overall I like this palette because the shimmer shadows are all very pretty!! I personally prefer to use only 1 or 2 colours for one makeup look because I think if choose more than 2 will be very heavy and it's kinda mess up.
*this is just my own opinion. if you are good in blending colours, it would be perfect!* 

Glam + Night look (Brown)

 
Pinkish + Girly look (Pink)
          
So I tried out 2 different style by using only this palette. One is pinkish more to girly style and one is brownish more to glam style. I used 3 colours for each look which I think it's too much too 😭 *it's not really clear in the photo T_T* 
For my suggestion, this palette is worth to buy because you can simply blend the colours and get a look that you want. So get it now before it's too late! 

That's all for my review for this palette. Sorry if the photos are not showing the result because this is my first time taking photos of my makeup look. I will improve myself more! 😝 I'm not a pro, above are my own opinions and ideas only. I will come back with more post! Stay tune guys 😉

READ HERE

# ALTHEA'S SURPRISES


FOLLOW ME ON MY SOCIAL MEDIA FOR DAILY UPDATES! 

Instagram: soniasim28


No comments:

Post a Comment