Monday, July 31, 2017

WOW! PYEONGCHANG! SUPPORTERS 1ST GATHERING!


Hiiiiii guys omg time flies real quick! July is coming to the end and I've been posting for Pyeongchang supporters event for 5 months! It's really fast! I would like to thanks everyone of you that read my Winter Olympics blog posts. It might be boring and some of you might curious what is it for or about. The purpose of that event is actually to spread awareness among Malaysian and need all of your support towards this Winter Olympics since we don't have winter sports.

 So, it's the 5th month for this supporters event and KTO organised a gathering event for a total of 73 supporters which is held last Saturday at Concorde Hotel, Kuala Lumpur. I'm glad to be a part of this event and the gathering is well planned! We are welcome with a bag of goodies from KTO and we are seated in a ballroom which is superb! Event starts earlier than it suppose to be because everyone are present on the venue already *good!*



The gathering starts with the speech from Mr Lee Young Geun, Managing Director of the KTO Malaysia branch and then a wrap presentation for the previous 5 months from all of the supporters by Ms Nuri Kim, Tourism Marketing Manager for gangwon-do Province. Before going straight into the highlight of the event, we get some briefing about EDM festival that will be happening in Incheon this September! More info, click here

After all the speeches and presentations, finally it's time to fill our stomach with all the delicious foods. Full course meal is served in buffet style which I think it's too much for all of us. From appetizer to main meal all the way to desserts. Awesome! *big thumbs up for KTO*






After we filled our tummy with good foods, we move to another session which they are going to announce the top 11 supporters for the half year activities. I'm honoured to be selected as the third place with another 7 supporters. It's a big achievement for me since I didn't expect for this. I will work harder!! 



That's all for my post today and I'm looking forward to the 2nd gathering already! Please give your support to this event and help to share my posts about Pyeongchang Winter Olympics 2018! To you that have read my posts, thank you so much for your support and keep it up! Till the next post :)


YOU MAY ALSO LIKE



FOLLOW ME ON MY SOCIAL MEDIA FOR DAILY UPDATES! 

Instagram: soniasim28

No comments:

Post a Comment