Monday, September 18, 2017

#babyyypandatravel 's ACCOMMODATION & SEOUL 1 DAY TRIP!


Hi guys! I updated my first blog post for my trip and I guess you all probably have read it. If you haven't, you can simply click here! I hope you guys enjoyed my first post and if you have any curiousity, you can always comment below the post or hit me up on my Instagram *drop me a DM ;)* I will try to help you if I can ^^

For this post, I'm going to share about my stay during my trip and also my 1 day trip to Seoul! If I only blog my accommodation it might be short and boring so I decided to include my 1 day Seoul tour in this post as well. Hope you guys enjoy reading! 
*p/s: this is a long post, I didn't expect it but it just turned out

A C C O M M O D A T I O N

My last year's trip I booked my stay through Airbnb and I find it really convenient so without hesitant I booked again through Airbnb for this trip. As I mentioned on the previous post, I planned this trip because of INK Concert which is held in Incheon. I don't want to go forth and back so I just booked my stay at Incheon area. I going alone so of course I would go for a neat single room with a single bed and I found this stay which I think it's the best for me. The price is reasonable and it's a single room! I dropped my booking and just counting down days to fly over to Korea!

Here are some photos of my stay!





My stay is located nearest to Gajeong Jungang Market station which I think it's a very nice neighbourhood place. Even it is the nearest station, I still need to walk quite a distance to reach my hostel. I walked through a market *like pasar malam's length but it's their daily pasar* then I need to cross to opposite road and continue straight until I find a small gate then cross the road and straight turn left into a slant road, continue straight until a giraffe playground. I walked for 5 days and I used to it already, just that when I going to airport I just want to leave my luggage there hahaha jk

Finally, I reached my stay and met my host, Ms Moon. She told me where's my room, the bathroom and the kitchen. She can speak basic English but most of the time she spoke to me in Korean if I don't understand she will use google translate for me. She is such a nice person even we can't communicate well but if you have anywhere to go she will help you with the directions and also Ms Sabina which is Ms Moon's daughter, she can speak English well so don't worry you can find Ms Sabina if you have anything to ask. I stayed with Ms Moon and her husband but you won't feel any uncomfortable, for me I'm alright. I really satisfied with this stay. Everything is neat, tidy and clean. Really recommended! I will link it down below, so check it out!




The view from 28th floor

Airbnb: Homestay with Gon & Moon 2

S E O U L  1  D A Y  T R I P

I purposely leave a day for myself to go to Seoul for a 1 day trip since Incheon to Seoul is just in between 1 hour journey. I ready up my itinerary before going so I knew where I will be heading to after. I went to Seoul by subway but actually my host called me to get bus instead because the fare is much more cheaper. I took a bus at first but the pabo side of me took the wrong bus *facepalm* and I felt the wrong from the start. I keep searching on google on the bus number and I don't see the bus can reach Seoul T_T End up I get off at Bupyeong-gu Office and took subway heading to Gyeyang stn then transferred to Arex heading to Hongik Univeristy Stn exit 9.



After I reached Hongdae, I went to Isaac Toast for breakfast and then I walk around Hongdae for shopping. I went to Kakao Friends Store in Hongdae as well. After walking around Hongdae, I took subway to Apgujeong Stn to go to Jellyfish Entertainment. I didn't make it last year so I just want to pay a visit this time.  I made it to there and VIXX LR's huge billboard is just so attractive 😍


After my visit to Jellyfish Entertainment, I took the subway to Hakdong stn to 2AM's Jo Kwon's cereal cafe, Midnight In Seoul. I actually got the direction from the internet and guess what??? I lost my direction *facepalm* I just keep on walking until I saw 2 unnie, I just approached to them and show them the address of the place I want to go. I'm so thankful that they are kind hearted to help me, they brought me to the road and called a taxi for me. At that moment, I'm really felt super thankful and grateful. So I end up heading to the cafe with taxi. I felt relieved and just walked in the cafe like nothing happened hahahaaha *deep inside what if I really just lost at there*



So I went in the cafe and looked at the menu to decide which cereal should I choose. You can custom made your own cereal or you can select straight from the menu, so I just chose one from the menu and chose my milk too. This cafe provide seats inside the cafe and also outside, both side have different vibes. Just follow which one you preferred and this is a self service cafe, you will need to collect it when they called you ^^


I ordered a bowl called Banana Bomb with fresh milk - cereal topped with biscuit, fresh banana, whipped cream and chocolate sauce! The whole bowl is not really sweet and I like it!
Jo Kwon oppa is not around when I went there because he have schedule on that day 
*unlucky me T_T it's okay going to visit again!* 

After I had my dessert, I took subway to Myeongdong stn to walk around and I bought my album at underground shopping. I headed back to Hongdae to get my dinner at a restaurant called Kimpira which I went last year. Another drama happened, I forgot the way to that restaurant so I just give up getting my dinner at there and I just took Arex headed back to Incheon. There is a Kyochon restaurant near to my hostel, I just take away fried chicken as my dinner and eat at my hostel.

Finally dinner!!

There are actually few more places I want to go but I just skipped it because I don't want to waste time. And one more unlucky thing happened to me is that I planning to visit Wonho's Mum's cafe during this trip but it closed down 2 weeks before my trip T______T

Yup so that's all for my post today. It's kinda long but hope you guys enjoy reading and I'm working on another post and will be up soon. If you have any questions, you can just comment down below or DM me on Instagram, I won't bite ^^ Thank you and see you in my next post! 

Directions:-
- Isaac Toast: Hongik University stn #line 2 exit 9 - walk to destination
- Kakao Friends Store: Hongik University #line 2 exit 9 - walk to destination
- Jellyfish Entertainment: Apgujeong stn #line 3 - exit 3 - walk to destination
- Midnight In Seoul: Hakdong stn #line 7 exit 10 - take taxi to destination
*provided above are only the nearest station & suggestion how to go the places

YOU MAY ALSO LIKE

KOREA


FOLLOW ME ON MY SOCIAL MEDIA FOR DAILY UPDATES! 

Instagram: soniasim28
Fancam Instagram account: klkkquanfancam

No comments:

Post a Comment