Saturday, September 16, 2017

#babyyypandatravel TO KOREA 2017!


Hello guys! I just came from Korea few days ago and I will be sharing my itinerary on this post. I traveled to Korea for 5 days 4 nights and turned out everything was fine! 
I survived hahaha jk

Basically this trip is a quite spontaneous trip where I just decided 1 month ago before going. I actually purposely went for this trip because of INK Concert (Incheon Kpop Concert) where it is held in Incheon, South Korea. At the same time, I just want a little me time for myself because I have been stressing out for awhile so I take this chance to chill and enjoy myself even for a short period of time. 
So below are my itinerary and total expenses I spent during my trip.

Here is my complete itinerary for my 5 days trip.

Day 1 - Friday 08.09.2017

- KLIA2 -----> ICN
- Took subway to hostel
- Dinner at random restaurant near neighbourhood 

Day 2 - Saturday 09.09.2017

- Munhak Sports Complex to collect my ticket
- Bupyeong Underground Shopping
- Back to stadium to queue for concert
- Back to hostel

Day 3 - Sunday 10.09.2017

- Took Arex to Seoul
- Had breakfast at Isaac Toast, Hongdae
- Apgujeong stn - Jellyfish Entertainment
- Hakdong stn - Midnight In Seoul
- Myeongdong stn - underground shopping
- Hongdae for dinner but I can't find my restaurant T_T
- Back to hostel

Day 4 - Monday 11.09.2017

- Chinatown, Incheon
- Wolmido, Incheon
- Back to hostel & chill
- Out to post office and stroll around for last shopping

Day 5 - Tuesday 12.09.2017

- ICN -----> KLIA2


Below is my total expenses I spent during my trip. 

To make things easier I will just use my rate as RM4.00 = 1,000 won

Accommodation: RM 261.46 - paid in RM
Flight tickets (round trip): RM827 + RM204 (luggage) = RM1031 *luggage should be cheaper but I got it for last minute so :/

Transportation: 33,000 won (RM132) - reloaded in T-Money, still have 7,000 won balance

Beauty products: 304,000 won (RM1216)
Food: 64,000 won (RM 256)
Others: 39,000 (RM156)
Grand total: RM3053  ±

That's all for my itinerary and my expenses for this trip. I will split my itinerary into few posts for better reference. Please stay tune because I have so much to share! In meantime, I will link down my last year's trip itinerary below. Feel free to read them :)


YOU MAY ALSO LIKE

KOREA


FOLLOW ME ON MY SOCIAL MEDIA FOR DAILY UPDATES! 

Instagram: soniasim28
Fancam Instagram account: klkkquanfancam

No comments:

Post a Comment