Saturday, October 14, 2017

#babyyypandatravel 's INK CONCERT STORY & EXPERIENCE!


Hello guys! It's been a month since I back from my latest Korea trip. How time flies T__T
Anyway, thank you for reading my previous posts and I hope I helped you a little in your trip's planning. Actually one of my friend asked me to share my concert experience so today I'm going to do a post about it. It might be a little longer - much story line I guess. Anyway, I hope you enjoy this post and let's get started!! 

STORY

First of all, this trip is not going to happen until KTO announced that they are going to have a special seminar about Incheon Kpop Concert (INK Concert).  If you are a member of Kaki Korea Club,you will know that KTO always organized seminars for Kaki Korea Club members and I did joined their seminars several times. Some of my friends actually registered for this seminar so I register as well.
Before the seminar is held, 1st lineup for the concert is already announced which included VIXX LR, HIGHLIGHT, SAMUEL, MINZY, WANNA ONE and more. I got hyped up already because of LR *my bias + bias wrecker* but at that moment I was thinking 
can I go T_T



 Later on the seminar day, I went to Korea Plaza because the event is held at there and meet up with my friends. The seminar is presented by Ms Suh, she promoted the concert as well as the Incheon city. During the seminar, I got to know a lot of fun places at Incheon city and bus city tour is available which is very convenient for tourists to tour around! 
Then, Ms Suh shared about INK Concert and she said that actually concert 
tickets are free for foreigners *I thought we need to buy the ticket demn T_T*
She continued she said if anyone who present on the seminar day is going to Incheon and want to go for the concert, she will give ground section tickets for us. It's a really great deal though because free ticketing is open public on their website which 
hard to get a ticket for yourself T_T

So I just left my name on the form in case I really got a green light for this trip. After I back from the seminar, I asked my parents if I can go Korea for a trip and they just told me "if you got money then go"  That moment I was like seriously???? I can't believe it thinking my parents are joking *you know parents ahhahah* I asked again and said "this is for real ah not jokes, I really want to go", they just said YES *unbelievable* Then I straight proceed with my flight booking and accommodation XD
Yup, my trip is with my parents' permission okay, not that I can simply go loll

Flight booking ✔ Accommodation ✔
But I haven't got my ticket confirmation from Ms Suh 😟 So I contacted KTO through email and they called me to email Ms Suh personally instead. I email to Ms Suh and asked her regarding the concert ticket. She replied and even asked me how many I need *wow* but I just need 1 hahahaha
Then, she sent me a file with stadium map and which counter should I redeem my ticket!
*Thank god! I secured my place!* 

And then the full lineup is out!!! Start to counting the day to come 😍



EXPERIENCE



I reached Incheon 1 day before the concert day so that I get to rest a night. On the D-Day, I prepared myself and heading to the venue. I took subway from Gajeong Jungang Market stn to Incheon City Hall stn and transfer to Munhak Sports Complex stn. Stadium is right in front after exit from the subway station. I was shocked because even it's only morning, there are a lot of people around already. So I rushed to find my ticket counter and wishing the queue is not long, end up my counter is empty ahahhaha I safely redeemed my ticket *YES!!!!!!!* After redeemed my ticket, I walked around and they are a lot of booth at the side. Also a lot of fansites giving out goods!!!!
Wanna One's fansites and fans are not jokes for real ahhaahah they really 👍





After that, I took subway to Bupyeong stn because of underground shopping!!!! I thought of going to look around only but end up I did my shopping there lolll *girl being girl*
I got my lunch there as well and heading back to stadium right away.
Since the seat are free seating, I queue up earlier to get a better seat. There will direction on which gate you should queue according to your concert ticket. So I was looking for my gate and my gate is little far from the main gate but I found it after walking a distance. Start to queue in line and wait for gate to open. Before going in, they did a security check on my bag *normal procedure of every concert* and walked into the stadium, looking for my section and got myself a seat! Time to enjoy!!





For me, I enjoyed throughout the concert and nothing bad happened *in terms of people blocking or pushing me* I even got a lot of videos and photos of my favourite lolll *actually at first they said no camera but until the concert start everywhere is cameras and phones 😆* Indeed, this is the best concert I have been and thumbs up to organizer and sponsors for having this concert!! Thank you to Ms Suh and KTO for this amazing experience, daebak!

Here are some of the photos I took during the concert! Enjoy 💜











That's all for my post today. Hope you guys enjoy it and I felt very grateful to have this experience in my life! I didn't regret flying over Korea just for this hahahaha 
Anyway, I recorded quite an amount of fancams during this concert and you can watch all on Instagram @klkkquan ! 😊


YOU MAY ALSO LIKE



FOLLOW ME ON MY SOCIAL MEDIA FOR DAILY UPDATES! 


Instagram: soniasim28

No comments:

Post a Comment