Wednesday, October 25, 2017

BEAUTY REVIEW: HALF MOON EYES SKIN CARE PRODUCTS

Annyeong guys!! I'm going to write my review for Half Moon Eyes skincare products where I got from Althea Korea! I tried and tested the products myself for my morning skin care routine for a month. So let's get into it!

HALF MOON EYES



HALF MOON EYES is the name of the brand which originated from Korea. Although this brand is not widely introduce but there are many people all around the world are using HME's products and have good reviews about it. When I received my products, I really looking forward to try it and give my very honest opinion to you guys. So today I'm going to write my review on their skin care range which are these 3 products - Pink Fruity, Milky Jelly Toning Essence and Milky Jelly Moisture Cream. 

PINK FRUITY 10g





The first product is Pink Fruity, Pink Fruity is a light pink coloured wash off mask. It helps pore tightening, sebum removal, moisture supply, nourishment and glow, intensive moisturizing, skin texture care and cooling effect. It contains Hylocereus Undatus Fruit Extract (the scientific name for dragon fruit) where it is rich with moisture content that will leave your face moisturize and smooth.

MY REVIEW

I actually tried this mask before and my first impression towards this product is WOW! It surprised me for real. I love the scent of dragon fruit in this mask and I bet most of the people who tried will love the smell! The texture of this mask is creamy where it is easy to put on and also easy to wash off!!! When you about to wash off, you just have to dab some water and massage your face in circular motion then rinse your face with water. It smoothen my skin because it rub away my dead skin! But remember after mask, put some moisturizer on your face to keep your face hydrated. For the packaging wise, it's a little inconvenience because you cannot seal back the mask if you have leftover. I usually use 1 mask pack for 2-3 times, so my way to keep the seal close and avoid the mask dry out is clip it with bobby pin! It works for me! Overall, it's worth to try and I'll recommend this to people who want to try out light and easy wash off mask. I will give this product a 3.5 out of 5 points.



After the mask dry off

MILKY JELLY TONING ESSENCE 180ml


Left only half now T_T


 Milky Jelly Toning Essence is a two layered toner with silica powder. This single product can act as toner, essence and booster all 3 in 1 where can simply refining, balancing and hydrating for all type of skin. It contained natural ingredients such as fig where it helps to rejuvenate skin and make skin softer, silica powder helps to anti-aging and tea tree mainly to cure acne.

MY REVIEW

I really love this product! This product is very gentle and light. I was scared at first to use toner because some toner will make my face felt irritated but after I using this product I think I found a toner that suitable for my skin. I apply this toner after I washed my face and it really gave me a cooling feel and clean all the dirt away. It didn't dry off my skin nor left stingy feel on my face. It smell really good with a little fruity fragrance. Overall, it's a good toner and I really recommend this toner. I will give this product a 4.5/5 points.
p/s: this toner came in with a box of cotton pad!



After patting evenly on my hand

MILKY JELLY MOISTURE CREAM 100g




Milky Jelly Moisture Cream is a white coloured moisture cream which came in with tube packaging. It contained natural botanical ingradients for anti-aging and supply moisture to exhausted skin to makes skin barriers healthier.

MY REVIEW

My normal morning skin care routine is just putting soothing gel and start my makeup right away. After trying out this moisture cream, I really can see the difference where it holds my makeup longer. I will apply this moisturizer after toner where I can see this both products balanced and keep my face hydrated. The cream is light, soothing and it has a soft fruity smell. The texture is just right where it's not watery nor too heavy, fast absorption to the skin and it didn't left my hand oily/sticky after applying. The bonus is on the packaging where it is in tube so the product is more hygiene. Overall, I just love how this product can moisturize my skin and also be a base before my makeup. I will give this product a 4 out of 5 points.




You can see how moisturize it is!!!

WHERE YOU CAN GET ALL THESE PRODUCTS?

You can get Half Moon Eyes products from Althea Korea. I will link down each of the products below. If you are interested to purchase, just click the link right away!

Pink Fruity (RM7 each) : http://my.althea.kr/pink-fruity
Milky Jelly Toning Essence (RM 65) : http://my.althea.kr/milky-jelly-tonning-essence
Milky Jelly Moisture Cream (RM67) : http://my.althea.kr/milky-moisture-cream

That's all for my post today! I will be back with more reviews soon. Please stay tune! Thank you for reading and hope you enjoy my post 


FOLLOW ME ON MY SOCIAL MEDIA FOR DAILY UPDATES! 

Instagram: soniasim28

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the review! I'm intrigued to check them out :)

    ReplyDelete