Thursday, November 9, 2017

BEAUTY REVIEW: HALF MOON EYES NAIL.ME WATER DECAL NAIL STICKER


Hello guys! I'm going to introduce a good thing for you guys through this post so make sure you read till the end 😍 What I'm going to review is this Half Moon Eyes x MEMEBOX Nail.Me Water Decal Nail Sticker. Let's straight into the point~!


WHAT IS WATER DECAL NAIL STICKER?




WATER DECAL NAIL STICKER is nail sticker that adhere to nails easily with just water. They came with a variety of elaborate images. You can simply enjoy nail art even you are not really into it or you just a newbie! It's only paper-thin where will stick on your nails without you feeling it.


I got myself 2 designs which is no.3 #NailsOfInstagram #NailsArt #Moon #Universal and no.5 #Vivid #Smile #Heart #Cactus. Both of this have different style where I think this both really suit me! When I got it, I already hyped up to try on it. After trying it, I really amazed because you can really do nail art by only water!! Curious how it works? I will show my tutorial below. See and learn it, of course don't forget to drop your order!


HOW TO USE IT?


1. You will need to prepare your nail polish, a cup of water, a tweezer, water decal nail sticker and a scissor.




2. Cut your nail sticker into small pieces (if you want to do it later, it's up to you)


3. Apply a layer of base coat on your nail 


4. Then, apply your favourite colour nail polish


5. After your nail polish dry off, put nail sticker into water for 10 seconds
(advised to wait until your nail polish dry off first if not it will ruin your nail polish)


6. Using the tweezer to separate the sticker from the white paper and place it on your nail right away


7. Repeat the step 6 for the rest of the sticker


8. Apply clear top coat to make it long lasting and TADAAAAA


MY REVIEW

This product is just surprisingly awesome! You can effortlessly get your pretty nails done in no time! The price is affordable and you can choose the designs as you like. You will have difficulty to remove it but don't worry, just put the acetone slightly longer on your nails and rub it off 😊

WHERE YOU CAN GET THIS AMAZING PRODUCT?

You can get it from Althea Korea with RM9 only! You can press on the link below for direct purchase 😉

NAIL.ME WATER DECAL NAIL STICKER: http://my.althea.kr/nail-me-water-decal-sticker


FOLLOW ME ON MY SOCIAL MEDIA FOR DAILY UPDATES! 

Instagram: soniasim28

No comments:

Post a Comment