Tuesday, February 20, 2018

EVENT: THE FACE SHOP POP-UP STORE AT STARLING MALL

Hola guys~ It's been awhile since I went to an event and finally the first event I went in 2018! Yayyy! So today I'm going to blog about The Face Shop first ever Pop-Up Store I visited!



The reason I went is to meet up with Chanwon *yessssss my fav girl!!* because she is having a meet & greet session at TFS Pop-Up Store! So I went to give her a little support hehe 💕 and another suprising thing is that I won gifts from TFS's FB contest and I need to redeem at the venue as well *anyway thank you so much TFS Team 💚* Since I'm there already, I just check out their promotions and did a small haul too 😂 *money flowing hahaha* 









At the pop-up store, they are having buy 2 free 1 promotions, free Trolls nail polish with purchase above RM20, free Kiss The Tiramisu ice-cream with purchase above RM50, you will get a chance to spin the wheel for gift with purchase above RM120 and some goodies/samples for their customers. There are also free make over session for customers that want to try out their products!


Spin wheel behind with my Kiss The Tiramisu ice-cream!


My friend getting her make over! 

I redeemed my gift and got a little bag of samples from TFS! I also did a small haul at the pop-up store *I can't resist the promotions T_T*


 My gift that I won from TFS FB page


Generous amount from TFS!! Thank you so much <3 Definitely going to try them out~


 Small goodies bag for customers~


Cute size of the samples :D

One of my purchase, Rice Water Bright - mild cleansing water

Two eyeshadows added to my haul!

Free Trolls nail polish. For the first time having such bright nail polish!!

Finally got to talk and took a photo with Chanwon! 💝

A photo with Switwen and thank you for being my company for the day! 💝

I had fun during the event and meet & greet with Chanwon is the best! Hope to see her again 💜 So that's all for my post today and thank you for dropping by!


FOLLOW ME ON MY SOCIAL MEDIA FOR DAILY UPDATES! 


Instagram: soniasim28

No comments:

Post a Comment