Thursday, March 8, 2018

MAKEUP TUTORIAL: 1ST DAY OF CNY - GOLD BURGUNDY


Hello guys! CNY just ended and it's already March!! Can time slow down? How I wish it will T_T Anyway, today I'm going to share my CNY makeup look which I did on the first day of CNY. As you all know, when it's CNY, it's all red! So I did my gold burgundy makeup to welcome the new year! Let's get started~ :)

1. Cover your eyelid with a soft matte colour. I chose this light beige pink matte eyeshadow as base.




 2. Apply shimmer brown eyeshadow at the front of your eyelid.




3. Apply shimmer wine burgundy eyeshadow at the end of your eyelid and blend with the brown eyeshadow to looks more natural. Also apply the leftover on the bottom of your eyes. 


you can apply darker if you want a stronger look


4. Draw eyeliner along your eyelid (as the way you like; winged, natural, puppy eye)



5. Curl your eyelashes then put mascara on upper lashes and lower lashes.



6. Apply gold glitter eyeshadow on the middle part of your eyelid.




7. Then, apply white glitter eyeshadow on the lower part of your eyes.




8. And the final look, before and after!



...
..
.


 A photo with my niece during CNY~ (just to show my makeup at that time XD)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's all for my post today! This is my first time doing a makeup tutorial and I'm still lacking a lot but I will learn and improve more in coming post! The lighting is natural light from my house's window so the colour turned out not really sharp. Anyway hope you all like it and thank you for dropping by 💜



FOLLOW ME ON MY SOCIAL MEDIA FOR DAILY UPDATES! 


Instagram: soniasim28

No comments:

Post a Comment