Saturday, September 29, 2018

UNBOXING: BRUSHES GIFT BOX FROM SHU UEMURA JAPAN!!


Hello guys!! A very special post for today because it's my first ever 
unboxing post on my blog!! 
*yeayyyyyy!!*
I bet some of you might already know what it is as my title stated so clearly x)
And if you want to be lucky as me, continue read till the end!
Let's get started!!

On Monday, I received a parcel and it's the brushes gift box from Shu Uemura and I really don't know how to express my feeling when I got my parcel! I was super excited and happy to get this box. They send me a total of 23 makeup brushes plus a limited edition black petal55 brush and a lightbulb sponge in a beautiful box along with a hand written letter! OMG so sweet of them T_T ๐Ÿ’œ
Thank you so much Shu Uemura Team!!
Without writing much, I'm just going to show you guys what I got from Shu Uemura Team!

UNBOXING TIME!!



Hand written letter from Shu Uemura Team! 

PRECIOUS BRUSHES T_T

CLOSE UP PHOTOS OF ALL BRUSHES







So that's all the brushes I got from them. I haven't try any of the brushes yet because I just don't know how T_T hahaha I probably will use them and if possible I will review more detail for you guys again! So stay tuned guysss 

HOW I GOT THIS GIFT BOX FROM SHU UEMURA? 

Are you curious about how I got from this gift box from them? Here is the answer. Shu Uemura announced a giveaway for their brushes gift box on Instagram and I participated in it. Later on I got a direct message from their team and I won this brushes gift box from that giveaway! Shu Uemura Japan is really generous in doing giveaway and they have the fastest service I can say. Once they got my details, they directly proceed the shipping process and I got my parcel in 2-3 days. I really love how they response to their customers! Thumbs up for their service ๐Ÿ‘
You can be a lucky winner too, just follow their Instagram and keep your eyes on their posts ๐Ÿ˜‰

THANK YOU SHU UEMURA FOR THIS AMAZING GIFT BOX!
Follow Shu Uemura, HERE!

That's all for my post today! Please leave a comment if you any questions or you have any idea for my next post! Thank you for dropping by. See you guys in the next one!


FOLLOW ME ON MY SOCIAL MEDIA FOR DAILY UPDATES! 


Instagram: soniasim28

No comments:

Post a Comment