Monday, October 8, 2018

EVENT: INNISFREE MY FOUNDATION MOVING BANK


Annyeonghaseyo! Last month, Innisfree held a very big event which is the My Foundation Moving Bank from 16 September to 30 September in different places and I got to go to the one which held in Taylor's Lakeside on 25 September (Tesday)! Let me share what I go got during the event!

All the dates they having this foundation moving bank actually didn't have one that hit on my off day and since last Tuesday I work at afternoon shift, so I decided to go over to Taylor's Lakeside for this event. I actually sign up and RSVP earlier on the website so I just hand in my IC to the staff and they got my bank book ready! 

Left is bank book & right is guideline brochure

After I got my bank book and 500 inni-dollars, I go to the foundation consultation by inni-staff. She helped me test and tried on my hand to see if the shade suit on me or not. After I got my shade, she gave me sample in small case and a RM10 voucher. 

Choose your moisture level, coverage level and your shade!

 Mine is glow finish with medium coverage, shade is N23

I decided to get one foundation for myself and since I got the voucher so I just purchase the foundation on the spot. I purchase the foundation at RM87 after discount and I got another 700 inni-dollars which I can exchange for gifts and play games. I exchange with a set of My Foundation Brush Kit for 1,100 inni-dollars!


Printed my photo in inni-banknote at My Perfect ATM and I got sample playing the matching game at My Perfect Match. Beside that is actually My Lucky Vault and I didn't snap a photo because got people in front of it. And I'm not the lucky one at My Lucky Vault T_T my choosen code isn't correct code to unlock the prizes. 

So, I purchase my foundation and spent all my inni-dollars and I head to my work place right away. If you miss this event, don't worry. You can always walk in to their store and seek help from staffs but maybe all the promotion on My Foundation Moving Bank is not applicable in store, please ask the staffs first ^^

MY FOUNDATION

 Pack my foundation in a paper bag :)




 Make up brushes!! 


 Samples!


That's all for my post today! Hope you enjoy my post today and thank you for dropping by! ðŸ’œ


FOLLOW ME ON MY SOCIAL MEDIA FOR DAILY UPDATES! 


Instagram: soniasim28

p/s: not sponsored

No comments:

Post a Comment