Wednesday, November 14, 2018

EVENT: LAZADA1111 SUPER SHOW CONCERT WITH KARD IN MALAYSIA!!

Hi guyssss!! I really had hectic weeks omg finally slowing down and I'm here to blog!!

Last Saturday, Lazada is having a concert in conjunction of 11.11.2018 sales and promos!! The concert is called Lazada1111 Super Show and it is held in Axiata Arena @ 10pm.

I knew they are having Lazada concert on ShiniLola's instagram but didn't know KARD is coming as well for this concert until Lazada announced it. omg......... 

I got my tickets through a media partner and later I got another ticket from my friend which is more nearer and then ended up I got VIP Level 3 ticket from another friend which is nearer and it is at the center 👍 


The show is on LIVE on national TV, TV3 and NTV7!!

Lazada invited a lot of artists to perform during the concert and the most memorable would be Amy Mastura!!! OMG it reminds me of my childhood T_T

KARD came out at the ending of the concert and they performed You In Me, Don't Recall and Oh Na Na. I recorded all performances and all is up on my Instagram at @klkkquan  😊


Thank you Lazada for organizing this huge concert!! 

That's all for my post today! Thank you for reading and stay tune for the next post!!
HAVE A NICE DAY


FOLLOW ME ON MY SOCIAL MEDIA FOR DAILY UPDATES! 


Instagram: soniasim28

No comments:

Post a Comment