Tuesday, November 20, 2018

MAKEUP TUTORIAL: ROSY AUTUMN MAKEUP WITH NATURE REPUBLIC MAKEUP PALETTE


Annyeong guys~~! I created another makeup tutorial for 2018 autumn and I only used Nature Republic Pro Touch Color Master Shadow Palette (Spring Edition) for my eyes makeup so I thought I would like to review it and share to you guys! 
Let's get started! ^_^

Nature Republic Pro Touch Color Master Shadow Palette in white is the spring edition of their collection. This palette consists of 30 colours and have different type of shadows. So far as I'm using, the colours are very pigmented and have smooth texture which easy to apply. I really love this product but the disadvantage of it is just that each of the shadows are too small T_T

*without flashlight*

*with flashlight*

Here are my swatches and the colours are really beautiful!!

SWATCHES






*the swatches and photos are arranged according to the palette*

ROSY AUTUMN MAKEUP TUTORIAL

Please refer below discription for number reference :)


1. Apply 1 & 2 (mix) all over eyelid as base 


2. Apply 3 on front eyelid


3. Apply 4 & 5 (mix) as eyeliner, on bottom as well


4. Apply 6 on the end of eyelid

5. Complete the makeup look with mascara


 TA DAAAA!! The final Rosy Autumn makeup look before and after!!

I actually learn this tips from previous Etude House workshop so I created this Rosy Autumn look for the brown eyeshadow liner to stand out! That's all for my post today! Hope you enjoy reading and please do try it out yourself ^_^


FOLLOW ME ON MY SOCIAL MEDIA FOR DAILY UPDATES! 


Instagram: soniasim28

p/s: not sponsored

No comments:

Post a Comment