Tuesday, December 11, 2018

EVENT: KANG DANIEL'S CS EVENT BY WINTERPEACH96


Hello guys!! It's already December in a blink of eyes but I don't mind it because Daniel's birthday is in December!!!! His birthday falls on 10th which is yesterday and a lot of fansites already start doing CS event early of the month in conjunction of his birthday!!

So last Saturday, admin of @winterpeach96, Sya & Kira, organized an event at Cafe Coffee Day @ Nu Sentral, KL. I went for the event because I want to distribute my pc as well and the people are already start queueing until the door, just WOW! I found a seat for myself and queueing to buy my drink before start giving my goods :)





They have this little corner of all Daniel's PC and slogan and also 2 big banner at the outside for wannables to take photos T_T I totally enjoyed myself at the event!! To be honest, that is my first CS event and I was overwhelmed by the admins and wannables who just show their fullest support T__T I had a small talk with admins and other friends who are really friendly  @kangdanoona //sobbing// 



Admin Sya & Kira 


Thank you for organizing this fabulous birthday event for Daniel!!! I'm glad that I went and I'm happy to know you both! Please take care and see you guys soon 💝💝

-------------------------------------------------------------

101218

Yesterday I went to another CS event at Sunway Velocity (i don't even want to write out their names, PASS), got my handbanner, pc and cupsleeves. Then, I head over to Bukit Bintang for nielstory's event. Purchased my drink and got my cupsleeves and stickers T_T they are so cute!!





Here are the photocards I got during the event! Thank you wannables for trading and giving me your photocards 💕





No comments:

Post a Comment