Thursday, January 19, 2017

KOREA DAY 8 IN SEOUL: BACK TO MALAYSIA & TIPS!


Annyeong~ I miss Korea already!! T__T
Anyway, I thought of writing my day 8 in Seoul as well to complete my whole trip itinerary and this post might be very short so I'm going to compile some tips in this post along.


Basically my day 8 was not bad. We didn't go anywhere on day 8 as our flight is at 4:00PM (KST).
We did packed and tidy up our luggage on the night before. We really did the right thing because you can't pack it on the day of your flight except your flight is on the night. But I suggest to pack earlier because last minute works never done.

So, we woke up at 10:00AM and getting ready to check out at 12:00PM. We are leaving our hostel but before we left, host came to send us off since he is going to tidy the house as well. That day was super cold and he even told us that it might snow in the afternoon. I was sad because why it's on the day we are leaving T_T  After ready to go, we walked to the subway and took AREX to Incheon Airport. While on the way to airport, IT SNOW!! My first time seeing snow & 2016 the first snow T__T still lucking to see snow though!

We reached airport at around 1:00++PM and get our tax refund! Queue for check in and finally settle down ourselves. We are leaving Seoul! Definitely will be back soon! :)

That's all for my last day in Seoul. We touched down Malaysia and it all became the same. Hot weather and very familiar language! :D


--------------------------------------------------------------

All of below are my only thoughts & experiences and it might not be the most accurate.

TIPS & GUIDES
* If you are travelling as a backpackers, please be ready to walk.
- they have a lot of stairs and some of the station didn't have escalators
- (subway) when you want to change from 1 line to another 1 line, ready to walk up or down and even walk for 200m-250m
- from one place to another place, you have walk (in 200m-350m or even more)

1. T-Money
- in Malaysia we have Touch N Go, yes! T-Money is kinda like Touch N Go
- you can buy them at subway stations within the city or convenient store with T-Money logo
- when you have your T-Money, just top up an amount in it // for me, I top up 50,000 won because I went there for 8 days & 7 nights
- you can get refund at convenient stores if you balance is less than 10,000 won (500 won will be charged)

2. Plan a draft itinerary
- if you are travelling for the first time, you surely have known where you want to go/explore
- write down the places you want to go along with which station/line/exit you are going, its really convenient and save time

3. Difference between AREX & KTX
 AIRPORT RAILROAD EXPRESS (AREX) - INCHEON AIRPORT --> SEOUL STN
- Arex is used to go to Seoul Stn from Incheon Airport and have 2 types of train
*Express train [43 minutes] for 8,000 won 
*All-stop train [56 minutes] for 4,050 won

KTX 
- KTX is used to travel Busan
- But KTX is not direct train to Busan, KTX also stop at several stations/places 
- Busan is the last stop and the duration took about 3 hours to reach
- I bought the tickets one the day I arrived at Seoul Stn, you can buy 2 ways together at the same time. Don't worry, they have a lot of slots to Busan (which can say that almost every hour also got train) I bought 2 ways for 100++ KRW = 400++ RM

* Busan Stn (KTX) & Busan Stn (subway)

- Busan Stn (KTX): travel to places that are far apart
- Busan Stn (subway): travel to places in town

I guess that's all for my tips. I might forgot what I want to write but most important tips are written already. Hope this could helps you guys a little. Do ask me if you have questions, reach me at Twitter @klkkquan or Instagram @soniasim28 :)

FINALLY MY 8 DAYS ITINERARY IS COMPLETE! INCASE YOU MISS ALL THOSE PREVIOUS POST, HERE ARE THEM! 

FIRST DAY ]
SECOND DAY ]
THIRD DAY ]
FOURTH DAY ]
FIFTH DAY ]
SIXTH DAY ]


FOLLOW ON MY SOCIAL MEDIA! 

Twitter: klkkquan (I will post my link on my twitter once I updated!)
Instagram: soniasim28 (search #babyyypandatravel for more photos)


Thank you for reading and see you again in the next post! 

No comments:

Post a Comment