Friday, January 20, 2017

TRAVEL TO KOREA: SHOPPING HAUL!

Annyeong~ Yes! This is what I waiting for to share out. Korea is shopping heaven and of course you need to shop till you drop because there are a lot of things to buy there. Cosmetics, kpop albums, cute socks and more!! Just let your money fly~~

For me, I hunt for albums and cosmetics for sure! Before that, let me show you all a photo first!



TA DAAAA~~!!

This was the first shopping haul after I back from Busan :) I will start from the left. Let's go! I randomly bought the phone case because I want to replace the old one but end up related to Jackson (IGOT7 you know~) I stock up so much masks from innisfree, the face shop and it's skin (basically because of GOT7), they are cheap compare to the price in Malaysia! (1pc for RM3.00++) And also, cosmetics! Those socks are super cute, I can't resist myself to buy them! 


These are only my cosmetics haul. I didn't buy much and I regretted T_T
I was worried about my money but I did arrange properly amount of money I can spend on my makeup but I messed them up XD But those are the things that I have no regret I bought! (should buy more!) I spent roughly 70,000 - 80,000 KRW here. Tips for girls: do not convert the currency. Just don't because after you convert you don't feel like buying them anymore T_T 

From left: Contour Brush, Shading Brush & Blending Brush.

I also bought these makeup brush at Korea. 2 brush are from Etude House and another 1 is from Tony Moly. Surprisingly, they are really good to use!

p/s: the photo is not blur but the sticker over stack XD

I've been loving stickers & I actually collect cute stickers. They are so cute so I bought them. 
I bought them at Daiso and they coast me 1,000KRW for 1 and inside a packet have 3 pcs T_T *thumbs up* I really love the galaxy stickers! 


As a kpop fans, if you are not going to buy albums at there, you missed the chance. The price are affordable! All I bought above not more than 15,000KRW (if you want to know the price, DM me on Twitter/Instagram!)
I went to Myeongdong Underground one night and I bought them all as I thought I will not going there already, yes end up I went there once only T_T
Thankful I bought all the albums I want! I spent total of 85,500KRW here. But I'm happy! :D

----------------------------------------

That's all for my shopping haul! I hope I bought more though T_T
I definitely will be back again anytime soon!
Thank you for reading and see you on the next post!


FOLLOW ON MY SOCIAL MEDIA! 

Twitter: klkkquan (I will post my link on my twitter once I updated!)
Instagram: soniasim28 (search #babyyypandatravel for more photos)


No comments:

Post a Comment