Saturday, January 7, 2017

KPOP EVENT IN 2016


Welcome 2017! Wow! A year past pretty fast.
2016 have been a very good year for me, seriously. I didn't expect 2016 would be a very good year to me. A lot of good things happened to me in a year. I enjoyed my 2016 so much and I achieved quite a lot of my bucket list!

I've been going to some of the K-POP events in Malaysia through out and I was super thankful because I had the chance to go to some events for free. I'm not showing off anything but I appreciate the effort I put into and the rewards I got back. Not forgetting bunch of my friends that becoming my companion through out the events we went and also some free tickets from them. 
Let's have fun & a good year in 2017 with K-POP events in Malaysia! 
THANK YOU SO MUCH

Before moving on to the brand new year, let's throwback to all the events I went in 2016!

1. THE LEGEND IN MY - 05.03.2016


The Legend came to Malaysia on the 5th of March for Avenue K Asian Festival opening. This was my first event in 2016. I wasn't their fans back then but their fans service was too good and it makes me fall for them. Awww~ Can't wait to see them again! Fighting oppa deul!!!  

Read more ---> LINK

2. LEE MIN HO IN MY - 25.03.2016


Lee Min Ho came to Malaysia on 25th March 2016 for Kyochon opening. This was my first event meeting Lee Min Ho because previous events I always can't make it to see him. Finally I got to meet him and he is super handsome & tall but his fans are no jokes. It's a full house event at Pavilion! 
Psss... I heard he is coming soon in 2017, just wait for him guys!! 

Read more ---> LINK

3. IKON IN MY - 13.08.2016


IKON came to Malaysia on 13th of August 2016 for their SHOWTIME TOUR! This was my first concert and it really left good impression in me. All thanks to NIVEA for having a contest! 
MY FIRST EVER CONCERT!
I really enjoyed through out the show! 

Read more ---> LINK

4. DEAN IN MY - 10.09.2016


DEAN came to Malaysia for his showcase. I can't describe how thankful to meet him. I wasn't his fans & I don't really know him until my friends actually knew who is him. Since my friends are going, I went along. I even bought his album just for his autograph session. 
MY FIRST EVER AUTOGRAPH SESSION! 
I have no regret buying his album because his songs are my lullaby. I can't move on after the autograph session because he really makes my heart flutter! *sounds cheesy but it's real* I was super glad that I actually went to see him and hoping to see him again!! Fighting oppa! 

Read more ---> LINK

5. SONG JI HYO IN MY - 01.10.2016


Song Ji Hyo came to Malaysia for Shoopen opening on 01st of October 2016. She was so pretty & humble. She never left out her fans and make sure herself greet everyone, of course her fanservice the best! My friends won passes for a group photo with her and one of my friend, Kak Dona actually called me along since she got 2 passes. Thank you Kak Dona for giving me super great experience! 
MY FIRST EVER PHOTO SESSION!
She actually can't high five or hug us but she did! Thank you unnie for the hug and greeting! 
See you again soon!!

Read more ---> LINK

6. BIG BANG IN MY - 01.10.2016


BIG BANG came to Malaysia for their Made [V.I.P] Tour on 01st October 2016! Yes, their concert was same day as Ji Hyo unnie's event! I never thought I will have this chance to meet them because I missed them for few times already. Since they announced they will have a tour in Malaysia, I made up my mind and called my friend help me buy their ticket. 
I BOUGHT THEM, I SEEING BIG BANG OMG
But my friend wanna make me happy I think. She joined MAGGI contest and she won VIP tickets! 
She offered it for me omg I can't control myself T__T
Thank you Syiera, you really made my day! 

Read more ---> LINK

7. ROYAL PIRATES IN MALAYSIA - 06.11.2016


Royal Pirates came to Malaysia on 06th of November 2016 for their mini fanmeeting. This was the first time meeting them because I missed the previous fanmeeting T__T
They are so handsome JAMESSSSSSS

Read more ---> LINK

8. GOT7 IN MY - 04.12.2016


GOT7 came to Malaysia on 04th of December 2016 for their Turbulence Fanmeeting! Finally I got to meet them T__T I've been their fans since their debut and of course I missed their first fanmeeting as well! This time I was lucky enough because my babe, Areesya gave me a ticket for their fanmeeting!
Thank you babe for making my wish came true! 
Hope to see them again soon & fighting oppa!! 
2017 LET'S FLYYYYY! 

Read more ---> LINK

9. PARK BO GUM IN MY - 10.12.2016


Park Bo Gum came to Malaysia on 10th of December 2016 for his first Asia Tour! His drama, Love in the Moonlight really giving me goosebumps. He is so lovely that driving fans go crazy. Million thanks to LOREAL for giving this precious chance for me to meet him! I really enjoyed the event. 
He is so humble & he even gave us a big surprise that really shocked of my life! 
Thank you oppa for being so humble & nice to us! See you again soon! 

Read more ---> LINK

..
.

It come to the end of my post! *mixed feeling* 
I really enjoyed every event I went through out 2016! Hope that I will have more chances in 2017 & get to share more of my experience! 
Thank you for reading every of my post & I will share more in 2017! 
Please look forward & will see you in the next post!!

THANK YOU 2016 FOR THE AWESOME MEMORIES! 


No comments:

Post a Comment