Sunday, April 9, 2017

INFLUENCE ASIA 2017

Hello guys! I can't wait to write about this! This an unforgettable memories in my life!
 Influence Asia 2017 was awesome!


I didn't expect I will have this chance for real. I was just hoping and hoping to get ticket to the show. And I'm just lucky to get the tickets from MME! A big shout out to Malaysia Major Events' team for the tickets! You guys gave me a wonderful night and memories, you guys are awesome! 

The show is held at KLCC Plenary Hall and it starts at 3:00PM. Thanks to my friends who got into the hall earlier and got me a nice place! The seat is just perfect! 
A lot of influencers all over Asia came for this event. I'm so so glad to be a little part of this event which inspired me to keep on doing what I want to do! 

There are special apperances by Carli Bybel, Shannon Harris, Itsjudytime, Spirita Jensen, LilyMayMac and Vice! Also special performances from Jessica Jung, TheLionCityBoy, Tulus, Noo Phuoc Thinh, DEFAM and also Project E.A.R! 


SHANNON & CARLI


ITSJUDYTIME


TULUS & NOO PHUOC THINH


DEFAM


LILYMAYMAC - she is so cute whenever she giggles hahaha 


JESSICA JUNG!!! She is so pretty!!!! 

The show ended with Jessica's performance! It's a wrap! Everything was good and I really enjoyed myself through out the show! I did learned a little things that I should keep them in life. You all need to continue what's you love and what keeps you happy in life. That's the key of life.

It's not the end yet because I got to met and took photos with influencers that I really want to meet!! *fangirl mode again T___T* 
But I didn't get to meet Chanwon, WHY? :(


GoToe!!! 


Yutakis guys!!!!! He is so nice omg he even said nice to meet you! *dead*


Both!!! He is so friendly omg *2nd dead*



Newyear!! *3rd dead im out*

I need to shout out again to MME because of MME I got to met them this close and it was amazing!!! 
Super thankful for everything. Hope to see them again soon! :)
That's all for my post today, hope you guys enjoy reading and thank you for dropping by!! 
Till the next post! :D 



FOLLOW ME ON MY SOCIAL MEDIA FOR DAILY UPDATES! 

Twitter: klkkquan
Instagram: soniasim28 // Fancam: klkkquanfancam



No comments:

Post a Comment