Thursday, April 27, 2017

RAKAN KOREA: STREET FOODS I'VE TRIED IN SOUTH KOREA

Hi guys! Today I'm going to write on the korean street foods or they usually call them snacks where I've tried in South Korea on my previous trip! I don't really get to try much of their snacks but still got to eat some of it! 

You can easily find street foods at road side or in their markets. If you go to their market, they will have variety choices of snacks that can fill your tummy!
Arghhh, writing this make me craving for them T_T
I'm going to make you feel that too hahaha so let's get started!

1. Tteokbokki 

Glutinous rice cakes cooked with spicy Korea sauce. The rice cake is chewy and the sauce might be medium spicy or really spicy depends on the seller. Mostly tteokbokki will add in fish cakes and hard boiled egg. 

Price range: ₩2,500 – ₩3,000

tteokbokki with fish cakes

honey and spicy tteokbokki

2. Bungeoppang (Fish Bread)

Fish bread is made from waffle batter and filled with red bean paste. It's really delicious when eat while it's hot!! 

Price range: ₩2,000



3. Gyerranpang (Egg Bun)

Oval shaped bread topped with egg. It taste a little sweet idk but I really love this! 

Price: ₩2,000


4. Foot-long ice cream cones

Just normal ice cream but it's foot-long ice cream! They have multiple flavors which you can choose your favourite! I think we are crazy decided to have this on 5 degree weather! 

Price: ₩2,000


5. Corn Dog

It's made from a thick layer of cornmeal batter coated a sausage on a stick. I don't what is this at first, I just bought and eat it. No regret trying this!!

Price: ₩2,000


6. Eomuk kkochi (fish cakes)

Eomuk kkochi is served with fish broth soup. It's really the best snacks for winter.
When we almost freeze to death, this save us! XD

Price: ₩500 – ₩1,000

photo credit to owner (i didn't snap mine because it's too cold to take out my phone T_T)


There are more snacks where I didn't get to try but probably will try it when I go to Korea again!!
So, that's all for my post today. If you guys got to go Korea, definitely need to try them out! Hope you guys enjoy my post and see you in my next post! :)

READ HERE



FOLLOW ME ON MY SOCIAL MEDIA FOR DAILY UPDATES! 

Twitter: klkkquan

Instagram: soniasim28 // Fancam: klkkquanfancam

No comments:

Post a Comment