Monday, April 3, 2017

INNISFREE GREEN TEA CLEANSING FOAM


Hello guys! Today I'm going to share on a cleansing foam which I think it's a good thing to be share! 
Want to know more about this? 
Let's get started! 

Actually I got a small gift set from Innisfree when I purchase in store. The gift set consist of green tea, jeju volcanic pore and olive cleansing foam. I tried on the green tea first because I personally love green tea a lot! The scent is just right my style and I actually preferred foamy cleanser over gel cleanser because I think it cleans my face better. It also make your face feel fresh after washing and actually moisture your face. I suggest this for oily and combination skin people. After trying, I got myself an original size of it! 


 BONUS on Jeju Volcanic Pore Cleanser! 


It contents tiny scoria which is an ingredient free from impurities.

Since I've used the Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask and it's really good, I thought of the cleaser will be the same. The foam did really surprised me! It smells really good and foamy which I love as well! I suggest this product to oily skin people more because oily skin easily caused clogged pores in our skin. This cleanser helps to remove dirt from pores and purifies pores while moisturising our skin! I don't get to try the oilve's because I gave it to my friend. 

That's all for my short post! Hope you enjoy it and leave me a comment if you have any questions or suggestions for me to improve my post! Thank you for reading! See you in the next post!! 


FOLLOW ME ON MY SOCIAL MEDIA! 

Twitter: klkkquan
Instagram: soniasim28

No comments:

Post a Comment