Monday, May 1, 2017

RUNNING MAN FANMEETING IN MALAYSIA!

Hello guys! I'm going to share my experience on Running Man Fanmeeting in Malaysia. This might be the first and the last time I got this kind of opportunity so I want to write them down as my memories. Continue reading if you are curious! 

I didn't expect I can go to their fanmeeting because many events overlaps on the same day. Red Velvet & Block B Bastarz were in Malaysia for their respective events. I was planning to go Red Velvet open fanmeeting as first since it's public event. What a surprising thing was a friend of mine asked me if I'm willing to help her for media registration on the day, I was like "SRSLY?!?!? Of course!!" She said she will come back to me once confirm with her management and yup, I will be there incharge for media registration. 

I reached at the venue at 3:00PM and I need to go through the venue to reach the media registration place. So I got my crew pass and walked through the venue to my place *they were rehearsal but I don't really focus on them hahaha* Then I sat on my place, took attendants and gave them their wristband. Right after the registration closed, I went inside and sat on the side. I missed their intro but still enjoying the rest of the show! 😍

Lucky fans got to play games and react drama scenes with Running Man members on stage! 


Lucky fans that got to met them that close!


My friend, Kak Wawa who won her pass!! 
 She is partner with Kwangsoo and she need to react the scene in DOTS! 
That was super funny moments!! 😂😂


Super focus at the MC!

Lucky to caught this sweet moment of Kwangsoo smiling!! 

Solo performance by Suk Jin

Haha is giving heart, catch it! 

Jung Kook is a such romantic person when he sang 😇

Special perfomance by Se7en!

Special guest, Victor Wong!

Perfect duo guest with Haha, Skull! 

Little bromance from Haha & Kwangsoo 😛😛

What a happy face of Kwangsoo 😀

Cupcakes surprise prepared by fans~!

Running Man members were super thankful that fans keep stay by their side and bow to all at the end of the fanmeeting! 

I really enjoyed the fan meeting myself and all thank to my friend who called me up! I won't have this opportunity without you!!
Last but not least, I got to access to the backstage and I saw all of them right in front of me T_T Haha went to the car first then right at the time Kwangsoo came out from behind, I approached him for a high five and he gave a high five hand grab hahahaha *idk if i grab of he grab my hand lol but we both did T_T*
That fangirl moment OMG 
And then Ji Hyo nodded at me cause I pass her fans' gifts *OUT* She is super nice!! 
Jungkook and Suk Jin just went by and they both looked super exhausted! 
Hope they really rest well after the event! 
Thank you for the amazing memories! 💜

Hope you guys enjoy reading my post and see you in the next post! Thanks!! :)


FOLLOW ME ON MY SOCIAL MEDIA FOR DAILY UPDATES! 

Twitter: klkkquan

Instagram: soniasim28 // Fancam IG: klkkquanfancam (for more kpop videos/photos)


p/s: all written above are my own experience. no intended to any party.

No comments:

Post a Comment