Saturday, May 27, 2017

RAKAN KOREA : I·SEOUL·U CONCERT IN MALAYSIA!

Annyeong guys! 
How can I miss such good thing happened in Malaysia right? Yes! It is the I·SEOUL·U concert in Malaysia that just happened last Tuesday! I'm honoured to be invited by Korean Embassy in Malaysia. Thank you so much for the free ticket!!


The concert happened on Tuesday and it's a working day! I rush to KL right after I work and I'm late a little. Thank you to Ms Rina (Korean Embassy representative) for waiting for me to collect my ticket, I'm so sorry for the late T_T 

Even I'm late a little, thank god I still able to catch the performances from K-idols that will be performing that night! They are Red Velvet, NCT 127 and Yesung from Super Junior! I'm really happy that I will get see Red Velvet this time since last time I missed the chance because their event overlaps with Running Man Fanmeeting (read here

When I went in the venue, event already started with Malaysian singers performances and then opening speech by  Mr. Gyoung-Gee LIU, Vice Mayor of Seoul, South Korea.



Finally my dream came true! I got to see them performed and they are all so pretty! And this time along with Joy! They performed total of 4 songs - Dumb Dumb, Little Little, Russian Roulette and Rookie. 



Then, performance by a 9 members boy group, NCT 127 - Fire Truck, Once Again, Good Thing and Limitless.



Last but not least, performance from Yesung! I bet ELF have been waiting for him for a long time! He performed total of 4 songs as well - Here I Am, Paper Umbrella, Fly and Only you.



It was a memorable night! I enjoyed myself and thanks again to Korean Embassy in Malaysia for giving me a chance to see their performance live in Malaysia! I will keep this memories in me 💗

That's all for my post today! Thank you for reading and go to my fancam account on Instagram for more footage of that night! 

READ HERE 



FOLLOW ME ON MY SOCIAL MEDIA FOR DAILY UPDATES! 

Twitter: klkkquan

Instagram: soniasim28 // Fancam: klkkquanfancam


No comments:

Post a Comment