Friday, May 19, 2017

TRIP TO SINGAPORE - MEETING BONGMIN COUPLE!

Hello guys! This is a very late post and going to be a very long post! 
I can't believe that I went to a trip alone. It was a super last minute plan which I decide one week before O M G 
I never went to another country by my own self and this time I made it but I’m still an airport dumb hahahaha even my both sister can’t bear with my dumbness 😂

So I got myself a free holiday on my birthday, what a coincidence! I got total of 4 days holiday so why not I go for a short trip and at the same time actor & actress of the drama Strong Woman Do Bong Soon is going to Singapore! 
I've been watching the drama and I love the drama so much! If you haven't watch it, you definitely need to watch them! 

So let's start my short trip journey! Hope you guys enjoy!
😻

DAY 1 - 28.04.2017 FRIDAY

I booked a 0730AM flight to Singapore so I woke up at around 0400AM to get ready.
0500AM, I drove the car, fetching my sister + her bf along because she need to drive my car back home. Around 0600AM reached airport, dropped luggage & check-in. 
After check-in, I went in and waited for my flight! My plane didn't leave on time though and reached Singapore slightly late because of the turbulence. 

At almost 0900AM, I safely reached Singapore but I need to wait for my sister to come meet me because she flew to Dubai on my birthday WHAT?! 
So, we met up and got breakfast together then she left for her flight and I took MRT to my hostel which located at Chinatown! Check-in should be at 0200PM but I check-in at around 1200PM I guess, I stayed in a shared room which is a very fresh experience for me! Rest and settle things down. 0400PM finally went out my room and walked around Chinatown then I went to Merlion Park and then to Bugis Junction. Took some photos and back to hostel. Super tired!











  
DAY 2 - 29.04.2017 SATURDAY

0800AM woke up and ate breakfast, cereal + toast! 0930AM get ready and head out to Plaza Singapura! It's already full house at the venue when I reached! That shocked me out for real! 
Stood for almost 4 hours and the event finally started. Main role, Park Hyung Sik & Park Bo Young went out on stage and greet with fans!! They both looking so good and so cute OMG 
The event was 1h 30m long and I thought it's a worth one. Lucky to see them 😍
The event ended in the afternoon and I went to orchard to look around then head back to hostel. I thought I would go out again to stroll around Chinatown but the lazy me just decided to stay in hostel. So I sum up my second day just like that. 







DAY 3 - 30.04.2017 SUNDAY

Woke up and get the same breakfast, cereal + toast. Packing and get ready to check out because I going over to my sister's place! I'm going overnight at her place for one night. Took MRT all the way to her place and she got me an uber *first time lolll* 
Reached her place, she opened the door for me and she is back to sleep because she landed in the morning. So I watch my videos and edit some of them and post on my Instagram (@klkkquanfancam). Then she woke up and out to get our lunch, finally food time! We dine-in at Andes By Astons. Their foods are super delicious yumzz! After grabbed our lunch, we walked around and head back home and chill instead. We both are super lazy to go out again for our dinner so we just call McD delivery. Filled our tummy, took a bath and sleep. I'm heading back to Malaysia the next day and it's a morning flight again 😢

DAY 4 - 01.05.2017 MONDAY

0415AM woke up and get ready to go to airport for 0735AM flight. My sister sent me all the way to the airport, she sacrifice her sleep *im touched* We had our breakfast and it's a farewell. Really got so emotional 😢💕 0840AM landed in Malaysia! 


This is a super last minute plan and I don't even plan it properly hahahah but overall it's a good experience for me! Can't wait to explore more!

That's all for the post today. Hope you guys enjoy it and thank you for reading! :)


FOLLOW ME ON MY SOCIAL MEDIA FOR DAILY UPDATES! 

Twitter: klkkquan

Instagram: soniasim28 // Fancam: klkkquanfancam


No comments:

Post a Comment