Thursday, June 1, 2017

RAKAN KOREA : GAPYEONG CITY TOUR

Hola guys! In this post I will be sharing about the Gapyeong City Bus where you can tour Gapyeong easily. You can go to the most famous island that attracted many tourists to pay a visit which is Nami Island by the city bus tour. I actually took this bus to Nami Island when I was at Seoul last year so I'm glad that I got to share my experience to others. Let's get started! 



In South Korea, almost every provinces have they own city bus tour which tourists can easily tour around province of their choice! City tour bus is a very great deal because you can freely hop on and off wherever the stop you want. You can do some research before going to any province in South Korea. 

For Gapyeong City Bus tour, they provide 2 courses; Course A and Course B which both have different tourist attractions. You can choose which route you want and not necessary to go to all the attractions on the course you choose. You only have to pay one time for the bus ticket and present it every time you hop on. Ticket can be purchased from the bus driver upon boarding and admission fee to tourist site is not included.



Course A


Course B

I took subway all the way from Hongdae stn to Gapyeong stn (Gyeongchun line). When you out from the station, there will be a bus stop. The tour bus will pick up at the bus stop. I followed the course A since I took city bus from Gapyeong stn. Followed as in the course, they will stop at Jaraseom Island then to Gapyeong Rail Bike then only to Nami Island.
#TIPS: some bus driver will skip first and second places and straight to Nami Island. If you want to go, please let the bus driver know when they ask ^^

When the bus reached Nami Island, you actually reached the Nami Island ferry dock only. You need to buy ticket at the counter and take the ferry to Nami Island or you can take the zip wire to Nami Island as well. 
#TIPS: zip wire is slightly expensive but it's a very great experience, I definitely going to try it once!
#TIPS: the entrance fee include a round-ferry ticket, usage fee, and additional tax
#TIPS: if you planned to go other place, manage your time at Nami Island because it will took you whole day to stroll there

After strolling at Nami Island, I took the ferry back to ferry dock and hop on the city bus to Petite France. You will need to buy the entrance ticket at the counter as well.I stroll around and I managed to watch a puppet play and it's a fresh thing for me because I never watch before. After the show, we took city bus back to Gapyeong stn and back to Hongdae. 
I will link my previous post below! *

That's all for my post today. Hope it helps and thanks for reading! See you in the next post!


READ HERE 



FOLLOW ME ON MY SOCIAL MEDIA FOR DAILY UPDATES! 

Twitter: klkkquan

Instagram: soniasim28 // Fancam: klkkquanfancam



p/s: photos credit to Korea Tourism Organization

No comments:

Post a Comment