Wednesday, June 21, 2017

REVIEW : LIZLY MAKEUP PALLETES FROM ALTHEA KOREA!

Hello guys! Finally I got to managed some time to write this post. I did my first purchase on Althea Korea last March because something attracted me to dropped my order! I never try to do online purchase for make up stuffs but Althea really chance my mind! It's really easy, fast and convenient.
I wrote a post on it before, read here --> first purchase from althea kr!


The thing which makes me dropped my order are the Lizly makeup palletes! There are only 2 series of palletes when I purchased and now they just came out with a new pallete, 
What A Romantic Pallete which is a limited spring edition. 


photo credit althea kr website

I bought a What A Lovely Pallete, which is a glittery pallete and 

What A Chic Pallete, which is a matte pallete. 
I just love the colours and the quantity is just right. One pallete consist of 6 colours where you can use for everyday make up look which is very easy, light and portable. The colours are so pigmented and easy to blend. 


WHAT A CHIC PALLETE


WHAT A LOVELY PALLETE


I got this from althea kr website which I think it's a benefit for beginner! 


I really recommend Lizly pallete because the price is reasonable and affordable. If you want to purchase right away, you can go to Althea Korea website! (i will link it down) 


That's all for my post today! Thank you for reading and I will share more in the future. Keep your eyes on! 




READ HERE

 # lizly kr


FOLLOW ME ON MY SOCIAL MEDIA FOR DAILY UPDATES! 

Twitter: klkkquan

Instagram: soniasim28 // Fancam: klkkquanfancam

No comments:

Post a Comment