Friday, August 4, 2017

VIXX FAN MEETING IN MALAYSIA!

270717

A day where one of my bucket list is ticked! A dream came true! I still can't really believe it, am I still in dreamland?

So last Thursday VIXX, a South Korea boy group came to Malaysia after 2 years after their appearance at Kpop World Festival 2015 as judges. They kick start their South East Asia Fan Meeting Tour in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia then to Jakarta, Indonesia and Bangkok, Thailand. Kuala Lumpur chosen as their first country for their SEA fan meeting tour which Malaysian Starlights have been waiting for! Tbh I'm one of the starlight that waiting for their fan meeting in Malaysia and finally they came here! The feeling is weird and surreal T_T I have been jealous to all Korean Starlights where they get to meet them in Korea when there are events/fan meeting/concerts. 

They all are looking so fine and charming, I can't get my eyes off on every members! If to talk about their performance, of course their performances always the best because they are Starlights' concept idols rightttt 😍 Let's go into the photos I took that day! 

Kak Win, Kak Wawa and Kak Ayu

My wristband & My Taekwuunie fan






I'm glad they came here to have their fan meeting. The next time is going to be in 2 more years I guess? I enjoyed their performances and I miss them already T___T
 It's the best memories created in 2017. That's all for my post today! I just took a few photos but I hope you enjoy this post and I posted some cut videos on my Instagram (klkkquanfancam), watch it there! Thank you! :)


YOU MAY ALSO LIKE



FOLLOW ME ON MY SOCIAL MEDIA FOR DAILY UPDATES! 

Instagram: soniasim28

No comments:

Post a Comment