Thursday, August 17, 2017

FAMINE 30 - 2017

It started on 2012 where I joined for the first time as camper and continue till 2015! This year I'm little different because I became volunteer for the camp and I'm proud to say this is my 6th time joining Famine 30! This spirit need to be continue till forever to help more children and families.

So it's the same for every years where we have our camp on Saturday and countdown on Sunday at Stadium Malawati. Total of 13,000 people joined the camp and countdown! Such a big amount of poeple. Hope you all still continue to join next year and keep on going. Every year will have an ambassador right, last year was Gary Chaw and this year is Rachel Liang! Slogan for this is One Future No Hunger. All the performances are awesome! 



My little squad 💕


Volunteer squad!

That's all for my short post today! Looking forward to next year's Famine 30! Join next year together fight hunger! Thank you for reading 💚


No comments:

Post a Comment