Wednesday, August 9, 2017

REVIEW : ALTHEA'S PETAL VELVET POWDER


Hello guys! I'm going to share something special today which is Althea Korea officially launched their first product on 1st of August! Yeayyy~ Congratulations! If you remember, Althea just celebrated their 2nd birthday last month and this month they
launched their first product!
It's probably not a easy job to launch a product which suit and satisfied the taste of customers, it need a lot of hard work and ideas. Without dragging more, let's get started!



As always, I received my Althea Pink Box and I'm so excited to try on the new product!
The product came in with a small box with Althea's logo on it along with a fluffy puff and it is sealed nicely. The design of the product is very minimal, simple and the size is just right for everyone. It's easy to bring out because the small size and compact, save space as well. 





The main ingradient is Althea flower extracts add with other natural ingradients which made this powder soft and mild. I already tried this powder and I really love the effect on my skin. A little swipe of this powder on my face gave a matte effect and make my face silky smooth all day. For your information, Althea flower seed is full of antioxidants that can protect the skin's barrier from dehydration and invigorate skin for a beautiful complexion. Petal Velvet Powder is in translucent powder where it sets makeup for soft, petal-like skin and it also helps to control sebum. The texture is lightweight, gentle as well as the fluffy puff which is not rough and definitely helps to balance the amount of powder on your face. 


"Hello Beautiful! Please remove this sticker before use." - A sweet message from Althea!

Here is the before and after I tried on my hand. 
Before: I only apply concealer and you can see it's a little bit shiny.
After: I tap some powder on it and you can see the matte and smooth looking. 



That's all for my post today. Once again, Congratulations to Althea for lauching their first product and I'm looking forward to more Althea's products in the future! 
You can get Petal Velvet Powder on Althea website for RM16.00 only! It's really a worth product to try on! Get one today and try it yourself, you will be amazed! 
Thank you for dropping by and see you in next post! 



YOU MAY ALSO LIKE



FOLLOW ME ON MY SOCIAL MEDIA FOR DAILY UPDATES! 

Instagram: soniasim28


No comments:

Post a Comment