Thursday, May 28, 2015

Finally!

Guess what? My mid year exam officially ended! Yeayyyy! Now I can enjoy my 2 weeks holiday without worries. No more waking up at the midnight for study. I can enjoy my sleep with distraction!

But my trial exam is still awaits me in August. The time gone so fast. Anyway, I going to enjoy my 2 weeks holiday before I start to work hard for my SPM!


My morning breakfast- Honey & Bread


My messy table with lots of papers and books


Ready to go to school! YEAY


These are some photos of my daily routine for exam week. I exactly took a cup of honey and 2-3 piece of bread as breakfast. Messy table for 253827 times AHHAH just joking


So till here only, I'll update more soon! Upcoming post will be about teacher? Hope you all enjoy your holidaysss :D

P/S: I don't know why the photos turn out so small T.T







No comments:

Post a Comment