Saturday, May 2, 2015

Officially 17th!

Woohooo! I'm officially 17th people!! I just celebrated my 17th birthday on 28th April 2015. I think this year I'm not that excited about it, I don't know why. It's Tuesday, so that means I celebrating the half day in my school. Yeah I did enjoy it in my school :) 

I can said all my friends are amazing (DAEBAKKKK!!) Neither they are close to me or not, they sang birthday song to me! Let me tell you, the half day in school, they overall sang 7 times of birthday song for me! I felt so thankful to them.  

In the afternoon, I spend 2 hours at my tuition centre. After the class ended, they sang birthday song too. OMG I'm so embarrassed! But I keep putting a smile on my face HAHAHAH Then, I spend my night with my family <3 ^_^Y 


Fruit cake as requested!  


Present from my friends! 

Even it's just a simple celebration, I felt really happy. And not forget all people who wishes me as well! Thank you so much! 사랑해요!! 

Follow my social network! :)
Instagram: soniasim28
Twitter: klkkquan
Weibo: babyypanda

Panda, xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment