Saturday, May 23, 2015

Inspiration

Hello!! I want to share something with you all. I going to tell you if you ever wonder why I will blog. At first I influenced by my eldest sister. She started to blog and I just followed what you did. So I created my blog but I was just 12 years old. I thought it was just for fun so I didn't update it until my sister share her experience with me. She stop blogging because of time management *i think hahah 

Other than that, I think at the age of 14-15, I found out Jane Chuck's blog. I read her blog and I became interested to blog. So I started to blog back when I was 15 years old but I have no computer/laptop so I can't update frequently. I stop update until last year (16y/o) I continue to blog because my parents bought my brother a laptop. I just can borrowed his laptop for update :(

Last year December I got my own laptop YEAYYY This feeling is so good. I can do my things using my own laptop. I also can update when ever I want. But I have no idea what should I blog. Most bloggers go travel, shopping, gathering, event and etc. My routine is just school, home, bed, repeat HAHAH I'm not joking this is real. I will update my blog and share good things you all. 

Beside Jane's blog, I also follow up Jessica Chaw's blog. She share her fashion, foods, travel and a lot more! I think I'm weird hahahah because I also follow up Brian See's blog. Mostly he update about mens fashion and I'm interested to it hahaha *excuse me Not only Malaysian blogger, I also follow up Singaporean blogger --> Speishi's blog! Actually there are a lot more bloggers I follow up and read their updates. These are the blog that I frequently check up and learn from them :)

They really inspired me and I hope I can improve myself through this. 

Follow me on social network for more daily updates! :D

Instagram: soniasim28
Twitter: klkkquan
Email: klkkquan@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment